See if Academic Sharing is right for your school
Why enroll your students at other institutions?
Why teach students from other institutions?
- Recover lost tuition and transfer credits by revenue sharing in summer and winter terms with online courses offered by mission-aligned institutions
- Increase retention and rate of progress by offering online courses to catch students up when they fall behind
- Recruit more students by adding key courses and program features through consortial arrangements with mission-aligned institutions
- Offer students and your community skill and certification-based courses that support career development and generate new revenue
- Exercise more control over the courses students actually take to complete their programs
How it works
Our technology automates the exchange of courses, credits, and cash between Enrolling and Teaching institutions in online courses.
Institutions use the platform to access and offer online courses to generate new enrollments, recruit and retain more students, and better serve student needs.
2. Approve courses
Enrolling institutions have the flexibility to choose consortial or transfer courses, set tuition rates, and institutions to partner with, while controlling who accesses the site, approves courses, and registers students.
3. Offer Courses
Teaching institutions generate new revenue in online courses by teaching non-degree seeking students. Institutions set prices, available seat counts, and admit transient students to their courses.
Part of an existing association, consortium, or system of institutions?
Learn how College Consortium can power a customized version of our technology for your members to share online courses and revenue.