See if Academic Sharing is right for your school
Why enroll your students at other institutions?
Why teach students from other institutions?
- Fill empty seats in existing online courses with no upfront marketing costs
- Add additional sections to popular courses by making them available to students at other aligned institutions
- Add tuition revenue by powering other schools’ summer and winter terms
- Create consortial arrangements that add revenue to your institution while supporting mission-aligned schools with existing faculty and courses
- Increase your market for Continuing Education and Professional Development courses through an expanded distribution system
How it works
Our technology automates the exchange of courses, credits, and cash between Enrolling and Teaching institutions in online courses.
Part of an existing association, consortium, or system of institutions?
Learn how College Consortium can power a free, private-labeled version of our technology for your members to share online courses and revenue.